Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
I voted for Zero! I hope some other members will vote to because it looks like he is in a close second right now!

How fun! I entered Lilly in the contest for next month.

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
I voted for him. It's a shame his name was last, because he's the only white cat I saw, and that makes him stand out. There were some lovely cats there though.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I just voted and he's in the lead with 20% to 19% in second place. :D

If I had good pics, I'd put Boo and Drizz in. My pics suck though. They are 10X as cute in RL as in those (bad) pics.

·
Registered
917 Posts
i just voted too- zero's in first! he's got 24 %, followed by an 18%. go zero!

maybe i should enter cujo in one of these...

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Zero -22%, still in first place, and second place has 16%. Zero has lost a couple of percentage points, so if you think his is the best picture, he still needs more votes.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I voted for Zero, and not just because I know him. he was the cutest there...

I entered Moby in for next month.

·
Registered
656 Posts
My photos arent very good either Mr Purry Motors, I entered Lilly anyways because it seems like fun. I think I will take some better photos of the cats and enter them later. Lilly doesnt have a very good chance with the photo I have of her...It doesnt really do her justice, she is so pretty. I think I will enter all the cats, in seperate months.

I think you should defanetley enter Cujo! I think Lilly will have some stiff competition next month :wink:

Good Luck Zero! We are all cheering for you!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Oh no! next month Lilly, Moby, and Cujo are going to be in the contest and we all can only vote once! :cry: My poor baby those boys are going to get all the votes!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you so much guys! Zero is really killing the competition!! I had no idea he was going to do that well. All thanks to you guys! I think people are noticing him more even though he's at the bottom because they see he's already got so many votes :)!!

Man, it's too bad that you guys are all going to be against each other, but I will definately at least give you guys one vote each with each of my email addresses!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
He is adorable - and they all are. I could never vote :roll:

·
Registered
209 Posts
i entered woody in next month's contest!

beware, insanely cute kitty picture will load below :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts