Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see from the photos, Zippy definitely takes care of his younger sister Maddie and his younger cousin Yogi ! He's really taken them under his wing! :lol: :wink:

IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g152/bunnyland123/Kitty%20Cats/DSC00003-1.jpg[/IMG]

He really is related to both of them, and it's really lovely to watch, if ever any of the younger kits are play fighting, he always watches them carefully and splits them up if they get a bit too rough! :kittyball :luv

Sorry to post so many photos!

Carol xxx

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everyone! :D

Thank you very much for your kind responses. :p

Yup, Maddie, has has cream flashes on her, as she's a Blue Cream British Shorthair.

She's a real rascal too! The first day I got her, I was going to call her Ellie, but she was scared and bit my finger so hard, she nearly bit it off! 8O :yikes

So, I changed her name to Maddie! Appropriately I thought! :lol: :lol:

Carol xxx

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Kitkat!

Crikey, I'm really surprised that they aren't as popular in the U.S. 8O

They are a kind of cradle, which is covered with a fleece material that hangs over your radiator, making a lovely warm bed for your kitty.

You can slide the fleece off when you want to wash it, then just pop it back on again, when it's been washed :)

My kitties absolutely adore them. You can get them on EBAY if you are having problems locating them.

Carol xxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts