Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have very recently bought a load of Ziwipeaks canned & freeze dried raw peices to try my cat's as I think it seem's one of the better commercial food's available in the UK......

my cat's are not keen on it at the moment & to be honest it does not look very yummy either, it is extremely stodgy & has a slight stickiness about it (the canned food)

I was just wondering what other peoples opinion of this brand is??

is the freeze dried stuff actually any better than kibble???

thankyou in advance :cat

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry I should have said "air dried pieces" NOT "freeze dried" .

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I tried the canned and the air-dried Ziwi Peak food last year and didn't have much luck with it. Only one of my six
cats seemed to like it at first then turned her nose up at it. The air-dried didn't even remotely interest any of them.

I thought the texture was very off-putting even when I mixed some water into it. A shame because I bought it online by
the case and it was one of the more expensive foods I was trying out on my kitty family.

·
Registered
474 Posts
our kitties have tried both the dried and canned, not too much of a fan of the dried, but they love the canned! funny because they are incredibly picky and ziwipeak is one of the few brands they love. bummer cause its also the most expensive brand around here..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts